Notification of Copyright Infringement
Los Memes ("Los Memes") respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same.
It is Los Memes's policy, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who infringe or are repeatedly charged with infringing the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf or https://www.copyright.gov/title17/92chap1.html#101 Los Memes, will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using the Los Memes Los Memes (the "Site") that are reported to Los Memes at [email protected]. Please note that if the copyrighted work was altered or changed, it may be considered a new and derivative work and may not be subject to copyright infringement under, “Fair Use.” See https://www.copyright.gov/fair-use/index.html for more information.
If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the Site by completing the following the Notice of Alleged Infringement below and delivering it to [email protected]. Upon receipt of the notice as described below, Los Memes will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged material from the Site.
Notice of Alleged Infringement
1. Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or - if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice - you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
2. Identify (i) the material that you claim is infringing (or to be the subject of infringing activity) and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Site where such material may be found, and (ii) the reference or link, to the material or activity that you claim to be infringing, that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate that reference or link, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Site where such reference or link may be found.
3. Provide your mailing address, telephone number, and email address.
4. Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice: "I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material or reference or link to such material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use). I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed."
5. Provide your full legal name and your physical signature.
Deliver this Notice, with all items completed by email to [email protected].
If you swipe or download images of work from Los Memes and use it in any manner, personal or commercial, without the explicit and written consent from the author, you will be subject to severe fines and penalties under the Copyright Law of the United States with fines up to $150,000 per incident. If you upload work that is not yours, we will remove it and you could face severe penalties under the Copyright Law of the United States. Los Memes works and shares information with Law Enforcement authorities to help resolve copyright infringement issues.
The Los Memes Team